- Depersonalize (as always)!
- keep the chill off your house, turn the heat on so that its not chilly when buyers enter to view your home.
- make sure that your home is priced right for your neighborhood, even the best stager can't fix - way over priced!
- Keep the rain and mud outside.
- Remember staging is all about selling, its not about high fashion - make your house look great- in a warm, neutral way, not decorator specific!
- In this tough market- get real with your budget for staging, landscaping and repairs!
- Pre-plan for success and you should see results!
Monday, February 16, 2009
We just got back from the Las Vegas Market and Furniture Show! Yippee- good fun was had by all and we got tons of great new ideas and stuff! Its hard to focus on Spring while its still raining, but get ready for the spring selling season! I firmly believe that this spring staging is going to be crucial to stand out from the crowd in this crazy market! Here are some quick tips for successful spring selling 2009: