- Buyers shop first from the curb appeal, make sure that you tidy up your yard after all that rain!
- After buyers have decided that they like you curb appeal enough to make an appointment- they then shop with all of their senses, address them ALL: sights of your home, sounds, smells, and feel- we will skip taste!
- Sights- Make sure that your home looks GREAT- clean, tidy and clutter free!
- Smells- Make sure that is smells fresh, the best way to do that is to let in the smells of spring! Baking cookies is good too!
- Sounds- Make sure that it is peaceful, not over stimulated in the sounds- remove pets during showings- chatty birds and barking dogs can be a huge seller turn-off.
- Feel- Make sure that it is not too warm or too cold, either one can be a distraction from a great home.
Good luck and happy seeling!