Monday, January 19, 2009

great new staging stuff!

I have just finished a big shopping trip to the California Gift Show and the LA Mart! It is always fun to attend these kinds of shows and get great new tips, trends and staging items. Some things I noticed from the decorating world: sparkling winter-white fabrics, bright oranges and greens for spring seem to be the hot new colors of 2009. For staging we would scale back on the orange and bright green, but it is always good to see what the cutting edge offers, so that we stage close to that edge, but with neutrals that have a broader appeal.

Also from the shows we got some great new table settings to make your dining area pop. We saw lots of great ideas for table arrangements and some new trends in furniture. I am looking forward to 2009 being a great year for the real estate market to take a turn for the better and I expect staging and home preparation to continue to play a big role in the saleability of your home.

Happy Selling!

Feel free to contact me directly through my website: www.LightBrightandAiry.com

1 comment:

Margerie said...

hmmmm, I think I know someone who loves green and orange. SHe is always ahead of the game! Great info Ms. Shannon!